Home » The 10 Best Cheap And Affordable Laptops of 2024
The 10 Best Cheap And Affordable Laptops of 2024
Our suggestion of affordable Windows laptops and Chromebooks that can handle everyday computing tasks. Some of them even going above and beyond the entry point. Some are priced under the $1,000 mark which makes them a low-cost solution.
Remember those days when a decent laptop would cost over $2,000? Or even more? We’ll times have changes and the Affordable Laptop range has heated right up. It’s even likely you’ll pick up a full-size or ultraportable Windows 10 notebook with a processor powerful enough for use in different environments I.E. home, school, or work, for between $500 and $1,000. It’s also possible to find full-featured Chromebooks and hybrid systems that give you both laptop and tablet functionality in one device for less than that which is really affordable, hey that’s why you’re here right?
Best Affordable Laptop Deals In Australia
- Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop, 14.0″ FHD Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage, AMD Radeon Graphics, Windows 11 Home
- 2021 HP Stream 14″ HD Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, HD Audio, HD Webcam, Intel UHD Graphics 600, 1 Year Office, HDMI, Win 10 S, Jet Black, 32GB SnowBell USB Card
- Lenovo ZA6F0017AU Ideapad Duet Chromebook, 10.1-inch Full HD (1920×1200) Touch Display IPS, Chrome OS, MediaTek P60T Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Ice Blue + Iron Grey
- GIGABYTE U4-UD-50AU823SO i5-1155G7 16 512 Win11H 2Y
- Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 Chromebook, Snapdragon 7c Gen 2, 4GB RAM, 128GB eMMC, 13.3 Inch FHD, Detachable Keyboard, Chrome OS, Storm Grey, 82QS000BAU
- Windows 11 Laptop, 15.6 inch 1920×1080 IPS Display, Coolby 8GB DDR4 RAM / 256GB SSD Laptop Computers, Intel J4125 Quad-Core Processor Notebook PC, Support 2.4G/5G Hz WiFi, BT, Full Size Keyboard
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i CB i5 8GB 256GB Wi-Fi 6 ChromeOS Graphite Grey 82B8004BAU
- Acer Swift 3 Evo SF314-511-56QF Laptop, Silver, 8GB / 512GB
- HP Pavilion x360, Core i7-1195G7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe, Touch/14 FHD Antiglare IPS 250 nits, Natural silver + fingerprint reader (5S2K2PA)
- ACER Spin 1 SP114-31-P450 2-in1 Laptop
Just be mindful of the “Good, Cheap, Fast” rule and pick 2, this means you’ll need to compromise in one way or another. Although from our research finding affordable and powerful laptops with a 15-Inc Screen is really possible. Alternatively, you can buy a beautifully made laptop that uses a modest CPU and a small storage drive to achieve its low price. You just need to play the trade off game and find whats more important to you when buying a new laptop. We’ve got some ways to assist you finding ways to ensure happiness.
Help Me With Laptop Components.
Well these days there’s a lot less trade offs needed unlike the older days of buying affordable laptops. The Intel Celeron & Pentium CPU’s have advanced heps over the years. These days they can support most of your general needs like, web browsing and basic productivity. They actually do it without that slow feeling.
the $400-to-$700 Windows laptop market is mostly populated by systems based on the much livelier Core i3, Core i5, Ryzen 3, and Ryzen 5 families of processors. If you need more than just the basics then this is the way to go.
The latest incorporated graphics solutions can play some really good online games. Games like World of Warcraft (WoW) and brower based games.
Thankfully those old years of budget Windows laptops would come with just 2GB or 4GB of main system memory (RAM). These days you’ll find more windows laptops are equipped with at least 8GB RAM. Some of the real budget laptops will come with 4gb RAM and these would be priced under $500.
Regarding batteries, you’d want something with at least 6 cells. The battery life for a cheap laptop should come in at a minimum of six hours. You’ll find these days that many will last quite a bit longer. This also depends on the laptops power plans and how its setup.
Help, Which Affordable Laptop Should I Buy?
Low-cost laptops are in short supply these days, you’ll find lots of the best models going in and out of stock continually. If you see one that you want in stock, try not to procrastinate and grab your bargain while you can. Don’t worryif you’re on a stringent budget, don’t lose panic. You can find PCs that will offer you enough performance to tackle your day-to-day tasks without a hitch.